Root Checker for PC, Laptop | Windows (7, 8.1 & 10) – Free Download
Root checker is an awesome app which is very much popular on Google play store. This app is available on both Google Play store as well as third-party internet market. This application of Root checker is very useful for users and is developed by famous developers. Nowadays there are lots of applications which are available for an android smartphone but not available for PC users. In this article, we will know about the steps related to downloading and installing the root checker application on your PC. We will every step which is useful in doing the process.
If you are an android smartphone user you can download the Root checker application from play store for free of cost. The upgraded version of this application has been upgraded with lots of exciting and new additional features. We will let you know the steps which are necessary for using the application of Root checker on your PC whether it be Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac operating system. This application is getting lots of popularity each passing days and there are currently millions of users using this application. The application has lots of features and it basically checks whether your smartphone is having the root access of your phone or not.
Root Checker for PC | Windows (7, 8.1 & 10) – Download
You can see the device version, android version, superuser, Busybox and environment variables using this application. It helps in checking and verifying the SU binary located on your device and is also helpful in checking user and group ID. In this article, we will learn about using this application in our PC.
Steps for Installing and Downloading on PC:
The steps related to downloading the root checker app and installing it on your PC are very easy and can be done by following these simple process. The following are the steps necessary to get Root checker application on your PC:
- For getting the Root checker application on your PC, first of all, you need an android emulator for your PC or Laptop. If there is already an emulator on your PC you can ignore this step. If not then you can download the Android emulator Bluestacks from the internet to your PC directly.
- After downloading the android emulator of Bluestacks from over the internet to your PC. Just install the emulator on your PC.
- Before installing the Bluestacks emulator you have to choose your operating system. Choose your current operating system like windows XP/vista/8 etc. and click on install button to install it on your PC. After few minutes the Bluestacks emulator will installed on your PC. It usually takes 10-15mins to be installed.
- On the homepage of the Bluestacks emulator, you will find lots of application and icons. Select the search option and look out for Root Checker application.
- Download the Root checker apk file from over the emulator and install the Root checker apk file on the Bluestacks android emulator.
- After you can see an icon of Root checker application on your android emulator screen. Click on the icon to use the Root checker application on your PC or laptops.
These were the steps related to downloading and installing Root Checker application on your PC using the android emulator.
System Requirements and Features for PC Users:
The system requirements for PC to install the Root checker application are as follows:
- The PC should be of 32bit or 64bit Microsoft windows operating system 7/8/8.1/XP/VISTA
- The operating system can be also MAC
- There should be a minimum of 512 MB of RAM.
- The graphics driver stored on the PC should be good.
If in PC superuser management applications or the super SU are installed and are working properly then the applications of superuser will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from root checker. Root checker on accepting the request will check and confirm for root access and on denying the request will report no root access. This is a great application to have on your device to check the root access and currently, this application is highly popular.
These were the steps and process required to follow to get access to the Root Checker application from your PC. Feel free to ask for any queries related with the downloading and installing of Root Checker application on your PC.